Introduction to First moderators.

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Introduction to First moderators.

Postby *Mel* » Dec 08, 2011 1:36 am

Hi ladies, my name is Mel, I've had 2 HG pregnacies back to back.. only giving myself 6 months of non HG and then got pregnant again. Both were very hard, but very different as far as insurance wise go, which made a lot of difference. I have had picc lines, over 500 iv's, so many medicines i have tried what worked, what didn't work for me. I had home health care, tried a lot of different "cocktails" .

We all know the first trimester is one of the worst one's you can go through . So if you need someone to give support , I do read them at least 4 times a week. If you need help ASAP , please PM one of the mods, we will get back to you! I have my phone on me at all times which i get my email to me! I will be able to try to help you.

I just wanted to introduce myself. Some know me :) but I wanted to say hell0 to all the newbies here and all of the ones I have known for years that are going through it again!!! I wish you all the luck and you ladies have our support 100%!!!
Home heath care IVs- 2 PICC lines,Zofran, Phenergan,Ambien, Migraine Meds, Steroids, Ativan

*Mel*
Forum Moderator

Return to First Trimester HG