Just moved to Chattanooga TN need help

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Just moved to Chattanooga TN need help

Postby purplespirit79 » Feb 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello I just moved to.Chattanooga TN and know no one. I HAVE ALWAYS had severe hg and severe salivation starting at 6 weeks with 4 pregnancies. Last time I had a pucc lune put in at 6 weeks and it def hped with the constant vomiting even though I was sick 24/7. I also had the zofran pump inserted 24/7 w fluids through the picc. Does anyone know of any GOOD drs in Chattanooga that are familiar w HG ? We are ttcing now but it never takes more than a few months to conceive any hp is appreciated...xo Tammy
I'm currently TTC with my loving boyfriend. This would be my first child his 2nd. I'm looking for people that can be there for support when my severe HG creeps up on me again and I feel like it's never gonna end... If you live close that would be awesome but if not that's ok too :) I"m 30 years young a full time online student and just a good person.
purplespirit79
Welcomed Friend

Re: Just moved to Chattanooga TN need help

Postby purplespirit79 » Feb 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Also.forgot to mention I wpuld have Tenncare which is state insurance
I'm currently TTC with my loving boyfriend. This would be my first child his 2nd. I'm looking for people that can be there for support when my severe HG creeps up on me again and I feel like it's never gonna end... If you live close that would be awesome but if not that's ok too :) I"m 30 years young a full time online student and just a good person.
purplespirit79
Welcomed Friend

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment