I need a Dr in Tampa, Fl, urgent please!

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

I need a Dr in Tampa, Fl, urgent please!

Postby esperanza75 » Feb 15, 2012 2:27 pm

I neeed a good Dr in Tampa,Fl, urgent. The group of drs I'm seeing are... to put it in a very polite way, they are uncaring and ignorant about HG!
I google perinatologist in the area, but they won't accept pts without an OB referral.
If someone knows somebody, pls let me know asap.
Thank you so much ladies!
Beautiful Daughter July 2012.
HG until birth. Zofran pump, chronic gastritis, bile reflux, unisom, benadryl, colace, zegerid, protonix, iv fluids, levonox, heparin.
esperanza75

Postby AnneCan » Feb 15, 2012 6:03 pm

I live in Canada, so not sure if I can help much...but I did a search under the medical "referral" area on this website, and here are the doctors in Florida:

http://www.helpher.org/mothers/referral ... esults.php

If you look on the left side of the screne there is a feature to do more searches. Just thought I'd pass this along in case you hadn't seen it before.

Good luck with your search!
DD1 born Jan 29, 2010. Mod-Severe HG. Started treatment at 5 weeks. c-section (breech)
DD2 born July 23, 2012. Severe HG started treatment at 4 weeks until birth. VBAC!
AnneCan
Opinionated HGer

Postby AnneCan » Feb 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Here is the "referral network" main link to search for Florida (I tried the link I sent you and it came back with the entire list)...try this one. Go to "choose one" and enter in "Florida"
DD1 born Jan 29, 2010. Mod-Severe HG. Started treatment at 5 weeks. c-section (breech)
DD2 born July 23, 2012. Severe HG started treatment at 4 weeks until birth. VBAC!
AnneCan
Opinionated HGer

Postby esperanza75 » Feb 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Thank you, I did tried it before, but there is not one listed for Tampa. I got kind of desperated yesterday and I did call some offices in the list and left mssgs to the nurses, asking if possible to recommend me somebody in Tampa (if their doctors may know somebody here). Just one nurse called me back and asked me to call back Monday since the dr was out of town. Let's see.
Beautiful Daughter July 2012.
HG until birth. Zofran pump, chronic gastritis, bile reflux, unisom, benadryl, colace, zegerid, protonix, iv fluids, levonox, heparin.
esperanza75

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment